Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Bucket List

A while ago I realized that my husband can't be my end all. I still have to have friends to do stuff with, especially since he doesn't like doing lots of stuff with me. Unfortunately, despite all the things to do in Rexburg this time of year, I haven't really had the chance to do any of them, and everyone is either leaving town or having a baby, so I don't have anyone to go on adventures with me! So here's the list of things that I hope will show up in the next three months:

1. Swimming at Rigby Lake 
2. FLOATING (Please PLEASE someone take me floating!!!)
3. Spelunking in the ice caves
4. Going to a movie at the drive-in
5. Visit Yellowstone for the first time
6. Go to the sand dunes
7. Visit Mesa Falls again
8. Go to Big Jud's (at least this one is baby friendly)

So, you know, if anyone wants to help me with this, that would be, you know, great. ;) This list is subject to growth as I think of more things I really want to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment