Sunday, July 15, 2012

Still Alive

I know I haven't blogged in a while, and there are a lot of good reasons for that.

First: I didn't really realize anyone would notice. Apparently more people read my blog than I knew... :D

Second: I'm really struggling with the whole purpose of this blog. And there's the part where everyone else's blogs have pictures, and I'm struggling to make photography more a part of my every day. It's hard for me to post this now knowing that I have no pictures for it.

Third: I'VE BEEN BUSY AS HECK. I was finishing up some work I had been doing for my senior project and still wanted to help with as a resume booster. Then almost the second that was done I was off to Texas for ten days for a family reunion and working for my mom. Where I didn't take any pictures.

So I promise to repent and blog more frequently. I actually have about 7 drafts for blogs that just need finished up with pictures that either I need to take or am waiting for from other people, or I need to finish a project and then photograph it.

No comments:

Post a Comment