Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Lonely Saturday Night

My neighbors had some friends over tonight. They sounded like they were having a good time. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge them their good fortune in having friends who just drop by, but looking down at my hot date, no matter how much fun we were having together, my glue gun just doesn't have great conversation skills. 

ON THE UP SIDE! I now have all these new goodies! All in a night's work for me and my sexy glue gun.




I'm not so sure about a couple of these. The bird clip for instance is really heavy, and I'm scared it will fall off if I try to wear it. The pinecone flower is iffy because it's, well, a pinecone flower. Aaaaand the rusty bottle caps might be too eccentric even for me. BUT I HAD FUN! 

P.S. Nice new footstool right? Maybe I should do a blog about all the awesome stuff I find for free in the hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment