Saturday, August 25, 2012

Leafy Headband

I love hair accessories. I don't love how they tend to mostly be flowers. So I'm always on the lookout for colorful hair accessories that aren't flowers. The idea for the headband was something I mulled over for quite a while before finally settling on a plan of action. A friend gave me a small piece of fabric that I ADORED and I wanted to use for something fantastic. So I put this together.



I kinda rock at taking pictures of myself right?




Luckily I took a couple of other pictures of my masterpiece, along with my snazzy vintage suitcase!





Don't you just love it? The one I'm wearing is MINE, all mine, but the other pictures are of one that I'm selling at my brand new Etsy shop! Click here to check it out, and here to check out a similar headband in grays.

1 comment: