Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Hunt

Why can't I make money by just having the best boards on Pinterest? Hmmm? 

I've applied to a grand total of 9 1/2 establishments so far. Of these only one was actually hiring, and I'm assuming by this point they've filled the openings. I thought there would be more people going home for the summer. Apparently that isn't the case.

I would make money by selling plasma, but I get sick every time. Not like, a little sick, like full blown flunking my take home test because I'm vomiting so much sick. That was the last time I donated plasma. The first time I thought I was fine so I tried walking home. Luckily I ran into a friend right before I hit the ground. He basically had to drag me to my apartment. 

I could also make money by working for my mother on her business. I don't know why it's so tough for me to actually do it. Maybe it's to much freedom? There's no time clock, no set schedule, and no supervisors. It really shows how irresponsible I am. 

On the bright side it gives me more time to game. And things to blog about?

No comments:

Post a Comment