Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crafty Like a Fox


Well this is awkward. Other bloggers make adding photos look so easy. Anyway, these are some things I've made. On the left are a selection of flowers... obvious right? Sometimes I thought they looked less like flowers and more like... things I've seen on Pinterest that look like flowers. Stick them on hair clips or pins and sell them for a buck? If I sold all of these I'd make twelve dollars. And I'm not planning on selling them all. And I wouldn't actually be MAKING that money per se, as the pins/hair clips cost money.

Here is another thing that I have made. It is a headband. Also obvious? I found the tutorial on Pinterest a couple months ago and finally got around to doing it. Also the case to my multi-tool off in the upper left-hand corner. In case you were wondering. Took me a minute to figure it out too. If someone were to ask me to make them one of these I could probably do it for two dollars. It was pretty simple. Anyway... the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment